ICCO Next Generation PR World Cup 2022
The PR World Cup gives rising PR professionals from around the world a platform to exercise and showcase creative excellence through powerful PR and Communications work.
In teams of two, participants must work to invent a PR campaign that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of a brief which will be set by a chosen NGO (TBA) and meets all their detailed requirements. Campaigns will be submitted to a list of international judges who will, using a scoring system, select a winning campaign.
The PR World Cup is a global competition. To qualify to compete, participants must have either won national/ regional PR World Cup rounds or have been nominated by a national/ regional association through existing competitions and other merits. (If your local or regional association is running a PR World Cup competition, please let us know.)
– Both team members must be under the age of 35 as of 1st July 2022.
– Agency, in-house, and freelance professionals are all welcome to compete (no restrictions, also team members do not need to be from the same organisation).
– All teams must be made up of two people
Final Competition, 7th – 10th November
– National and Regional PR associations are only allowed to submit one team
– Finalists will be given a detailed brief, set by a global NGO.
– Teams must submit a deck of no more than 10 slides by the stated deadline. Included in the deck must be a 150 word summary of your creative campaign idea.
– Teams must submit a 3-5 minute-long video explaining their creative campaign idea to deliver the brief. Your video must include details about the approach, strategy and execution of your team’s idea. See “The World Cup Submission” below.
– Deadline to enter into the Global PR World Cup is October 31st, 2022